View Thread
ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
Bpsk31
1AT917
A few days ago, I made a nice connection with digital 302KCB6263 Frequency 27,500 om Bpsk31

would be nice to give us an appointment in this frequency to start this type of activity

1AT917

PAtrik

Mitch
I use to use PSK-31 every day, from summer of 2013 to this winter, but it's use seems to have died out in EU and CB'ers in USA do not know how to use it, so it is not popular. I would very much like to use it again daily, because it seems to make the trip much better than ROS. If there is any interest in using BPSK-31 again, post here and I will monitor it again every morning, my local time. Smile

24SD110
Ok Mitch I do a lot of psk31 but on 20 meters ,try to do it once on 27mhz ,dont know wich fecuency my call sign in ham radio is hp1cpe (Gus) maybe we can do some on 27hz .73s

qrz.com
PEDRO PABLO
Mitch wrote:

I use to use PSK-31 every day, from summer of 2013 to this winter, but it's use seems to have died out in EU and CB'ers in USA do not know how to use it, so it is not popular. I would very much like to use it again daily, because it seems to make the trip much better than ROS. If there is any interest in using BPSK-31 again, post here and I will monitor it again every morning, my local time. Smile

El grupo GBC/Dx suele hacer activaciones en Fonia y en Digimodos. en 27.510 MHz.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.