ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
Superstar SS-9900
55at108Francis
Hi All

I bought as a present the Superstar SS-9900 to my Dad,

I saw a few videos in YouTube about her, she seems a little beast,
hope she dose my Dad and me proud.

It's impressive all function it has in such a small radio, being used to my old Lincoln this looks like a spaceship :o

We will be Dxing tomorrow hopefully after the install we will add some pictures in Facebook.
Hope to work a few QSO's can't wait lol....

Modes: AM/FM/USB/LSB Power : AM 30W, FM 50W, SSB 60W Output power adjustable on AM/FM/SSB CTCSS and DCS encoder/decoder (38 CTCSS, 104DCS) Frequency shift (repeater function) - offset adjustable from 100Hz to 5 MHz Steps: 100 Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz, 100KHz and 1MHz VFO frequency mode continuous from 24.8800 to 30.105 MHz FIN (Fine Tune, RX only / TX only / Both). Adjustable with Clarifier, range ± 1.5 KHz 6 Memories programmable Automatic Squelch (AM/FM) ASQ Power / Signal Strength / SWR indication Digital SWR meter Voltage display Dual Watch Scan mode Roger beep Adjustable echo Public Adress Multi-colour display ( 7 colours ) Backlight key Key lock Hi Cut (on/off) Noise Blanker (on/off) Echo (on/off) +10 KHz (on/off) Roger beep (off, 1-5) Microphone Gain (1-36) Monitor (talk back) (monitor volume, 1-32) Time Out Timer (Off / adjustable up to 600 seconds) High SWR Protection High Voltage Protection Programmable by computer (mini USB on back, PC lead optional extra) Size : 157mm x 48mm x 246mm Weight : 2.1 Kgs

Thought hint's and tips are welcomed B)
Download source  Code
#55Division

@55ATGibraltar

www.avera.eu/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/c687aa7517cf01e65c009f6943c2b1e9/a/f/afbeeldingCRT_SS9900_6.jpg
Do Radio to Live - Live to do Radio Wink
---------------------------------------
Best radio ever :- President Lincoln
Best antenna :- Solarcon Antron 99
----------------------------------------
73 - 51

https://deltatangodxgroup.com/
The Mod
Hello!
I am using a SS 9900 myself and I am very happy with it. Please be aware that they ALL skip a channel every now and then and will stay on the same channel every now and then. A lot of people are using the SS 9900 radio and I think most people are very happy with them.
Adrian 14CT010

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.