View Thread
ClusterDX » Radio and Equipment Discussions » Other Radio Equipment
 Print Thread
Radio help service
19LV002 PJ
Hi Everyone,

Here you can start a discussion about tranceivers modification, rf problems etc,
ask for help and feeback.

Joe 2NC605 and Peter 43LV001 offer there suport to help you with technical questions.

73'

cldx
Edited by PJ_19lv002

www.limavictordx.com
Joe_2nc605
Hello everyone, I am happy to help. I have 20+ years working radio and electronics engineering. I think we can all learn from each other, and I have wide area of system and component level knowledge along with both hardware and software development. I have knowledge and experience to share in radio, antennas, and more, and will try my best to help. Another good quality in my opinion is I know my limitations and enjoy helping radio operators find solutions. --Thanks PJ for the recognition.
I hope to hear you on the band. --73, Joe

14SD141 Herve
bonjour a tous
je posséde un YAESU FT817ND
le probl?me est le suivant sur la batterie la tension est de 13volts avant elle été de 10,5volts et sur alimentation exterieur le tension est de 19 volts
la tension s'affiche sur l'ecran du transiver
merci d'avance pour votre aide
73' de 14sd141 hervé
merci de mettre mon post dans la bonne rubrique

19LV002 PJ
Hi Guys here the translate of the above topic Herve_14sd141

Hi I have a YAESU FT817ND the problem is next to the battery voltage is 13 volts before it was 10.5 volts and power outside the voltage is 19 volts voltage appears on the screen transiver thanks in advance for your help 73' 14sd141 Hervé thanks to my post in the good topic

www.limavictordx.com
Joe_2nc605
--
update, via skype: Radio is being sent to a YAESU tech for repair. I hope to hear you on air soon! --73
--

Thanks for posting to forum. I checked out the radio and issue and have some ideas, but still not sure. I will follow up again.

This follow up is to say I am sure that I want a FT817 after reading and watching some youtube videos looking into batteries Grin

I am looking into how the internal and external batteries are regulated and also sampled for display. I wall follow up more ...just wanted to say nice radio friend! --73, Joe

BTW: If anyone more familiar with this transceiver and issue, please share.
Edited by Joe_2nc605 on 22-12-2012 12:35
I hope to hear you on the band. --73, Joe

14SD141 Herve
hello
I go to the repairer and after discussion with the techicien this one tells me that this is a problem with the telephone display since power is a 13.8v
So according to him the position no risk
thank you for your help 73 'hervé 14sd141

14RC446 Carlos
Hello everyone
I'm looking for the user in French or Spanish micro ADONIS AM 808G
PHOTO OF MICRO is on my blog
thank you for yours help 73s
Infos Pour les qsl de confirmation de qso du a l'épidémie du covid 19 ,uniquement que des eqsl pour le moment jusqu’à la fin de l’épidémie du codiv 19 merci ---Información para la confirmación de qso qsl debido a la epidemia covid 19, solo eqsl por el momento hasta el final de la epidemia codiv 19 gracias -- Info For qso confirmation qsl due to the covid 19 epidemic, only eqsl for the moment until the end of the codiv 19 epidemic thank you

WinkMerci du contact best 73 sSmile

https://carlos446radiocbpmr.jimdo.com/
Taunusdj
Hey everyone, i need a better microphone at my IC735. Any tip´s? The original have not enought hub, so i´m too quiet. If you know a good working Mic for that Radio, leave a mssg here :-) Thx guys, 73´
Every kontact is a good kontakt. Stay safe, have Fun on Air `73

www.13EK925.de
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.