View Thread
ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
DXCC Score
43WR751
Hi Guy's
how does the DXCC score work?
i went to have a look at it and it tells me, you need minimum 50% DXCC in area to download certificate? what exactly does that mean?
does that mean i have to make contact with at least 50% of members for said DXCC? Cause if that's the case aint got a hope in hell, half those members prob aren't even on anymore?

73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg
 
Tomek_161LV001
min 50% divisions from area
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
43WR751
That still doesn't explain how it works, could you please be a bit explanatory
73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg
 
43WR751
hello?
73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg
 
Tomek_161LV001
This is 50% DXCC area's

Europe: 36
Africa: 40
Asia: 28
North America: 12
South America: 14
Oceania: 30
Caribbean: 17

73s
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
43WR751
Thx Tomek_161LV001 but how does this work? 43 is only 1 DXCC?
Edited by 43WR751 on 19-02-2023 20:03
73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg
 
Tomek_161LV001
43WR751 wrote:

Thx Tomek_161LV001 but how does this work? 43 is only 1 DXCC?


exactly
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
Ivan Cifer
I have a different problem, I already have 69 divisions there, but it doesn't show a single one, probably because I'm recording them via the app on my phone, will there be any axis in the future or should I record dx via PC? thank you, sorry for my english
 
43WR751
I personally think it should be changed, there is not enough operators on anymore to be able to accomplish those numbers
73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg
 
Tomek_161LV001
Ivan Cifer wrote:

I have a different problem, I already have 69 divisions there, but it doesn't show a single one, probably because I'm recording them via the app on my phone, will there be any axis in the future or should I record dx via PC? thank you, sorry for my english

Indeed, the APP ClusterDX at the moment, compared to the web version, is a bit behind. Please be patient in preparing new update for web, if everything goes well, it will be time to update APP.
Everything requires a lot of work, time and testing.
73s
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
30LS001-Carlos
Hello, Tomek. When will the download of dxcc diplomas be available?, do you know anything?, thanks in advance, 73, Carlos 30LS001
Omne bene locutum, potenter, nitide, procul.
 
www.youtube.com/user/coquemalla
30LS001-Carlos
Tomek_161LV001 wrote:

This is 50% DXCC area's

Europe: 36
Africa: 40
Asia: 28
North America: 12
South America: 14
Oceania: 30
Caribbean: 17

73s


Hello, Tomek. When will the download of dxcc diplomas be available?, do you know anything?, thanks in advance, 73, Carlos 30LS001
Omne bene locutum, potenter, nitide, procul.
Omne bene locutum, potenter, nitide, procul.
 
www.youtube.com/user/coquemalla
30LS001-Carlos
Hello, guys. When will the download of dxcc diplomas be available?, do you know anything?, thanks in advance, 73, Carlos 30LS001
Omne bene locutum, potenter, nitide, procul.
 
www.youtube.com/user/coquemalla
Tomek_161LV001
Yes, this part still in construction, will only be available to individual levels per CDX. I think I'll be able to run it soon. Please be patient and understanding. 73
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
30LS001-Carlos
Tomek_161LV001 wrote:

Yes, this part still in construction, will only be available to individual levels per CDX. I think I'll be able to run it soon. Please be patient and understanding. 73

Ty so much for the answer, Tomek. 73/51 ­čĹŹ
Omne bene locutum, potenter, nitide, procul.
 
www.youtube.com/user/coquemalla
Cus2k
news? Smile
 
https://www.alfatango.org/
Michael2022
Guten Abend.
Wie funktioniert das, ab wan bekommt man certificate zum download.
Ich mache ├╝berwiegend js8.
Danke im voraus.
73
13tw226@gmx.de
 
http://www.13tw226.de
19AT112
Hi Tomek,

Download source  Code
Yes, this part still in construction, will only be available to individual levels per CDX. I think I'll be able to run it soon. Please be patient and understanding. 73









It's still not working

Best '73
Thank for qso, please send a eqsl '73
 
Tomek_161LV001
19AT112 wrote:

Hi Tomek,

Download source  Code
Yes, this part still in construction, will only be available to individual levels per CDX. I think I'll be able to run it soon. Please be patient and understanding. 73









It's still not working

Best '73


Hi Rob,
so at the moment, i'm working on the APP and it takes up most of my free time. As soon as I finish working on the APP, I will return to the projects I have started, including the DXCC certificate.

73s
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
19AT112
Good morning gentlemen admins,

I know this is a hobby for you and it is all voluntary, but why is no one answering the question of many (gold) members why the DXCC certificates are not downloadable??

I can see in previous posts from other members that this has been going on since February this year?

Thanks in advance for the reply,

Best '73
Rob 19AT112
Edited by 19AT112 on 21-07-2023 13:05
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.