View Thread
ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
eQSL Compulsory
43WR751
Hi guys

I think the eQSL system should be made compulsory for all members,

there is so many that don't reply to eQSL's, not only is this disheartening but i feel also rude,
if your going to join a cluster and use their resources and tools you could at least have the common courtesy to eQSL with fellow members, could we maybe think about making it compulsory?.

73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg

Cus2k
I don't think it's correct to force it, but I agree that the exchange of the eqsl is a matter of education and respect.
Personally I always send it, but I receive 1 every 4 or 5 invites and it is quite disheartening.

https://www.alfatango.org/
43WR751
Cus2k wrote:

I don't think it's correct to force it, but I agree that the exchange of the eqsl is a matter of education and respect.
Personally I always send it, but I receive 1 every 4 or 5 invites and it is quite disheartening.

yes i agree with sending Claudio, i always send my eQSL's, but geez it's hard getting them back, i have also laminated all my eQSL's so they will out live any normal eQSL card lol.

Cus2k
There is a saying in Italy which says:
asking is normal,
answering is courtesy!

the same applies to eqsl:
sending it is normal, replying is courtesy!
So who does not reply..... therefore, everyone
choose who you want to be!

https://www.alfatango.org/
Pedro Rebollo A
73,s Desde México, tengo muy poco tiempo utilizando este servicio el cual me parece extraordinario, voy retomando las transmisiones en la banda de 11 mts después de casi 20 años de no hacerlo y ahora que estoy activo nuevamente pues con un gran gusto envió mi eQSl, y en los casos que me han confirmado con su eQSL con gran emoción la guardo en mi ordenador, espero lograr muchos mas contactos confirmados

43WR751
Pedro Rebollo A wrote:

73,s Desde México, tengo muy poco tiempo utilizando este servicio el cual me parece extraordinario, voy retomando las transmisiones en la banda de 11 mts después de casi 20 años de no hacerlo y ahora que estoy activo nuevamente pues con un gran gusto envió mi eQSl, y en los casos que me han confirmado con su eQSL con gran emoción la guardo en mi ordenador, espero lograr muchos mas contactos confirmados

ENGLISH TRANSLATION:

73,s From Mexico, I have been using this service for a very short time, which seems extraordinary to me, I am resuming transmissions in the 11-meter band after almost 20 years of not doing so and now that I am active again, it is with great pleasure that I sent my eQSl, and in the cases that have confirmed me with their eQSL with great emotion I save it on my computer, I hope to achieve many more confirmed contacts

43WR751
I still think it should be compulsory for all members lol

Harald Peter
Hello Cluster friends I am since 1975 on 11-meter band of course I have also long time no longer radioed now I am 63
and I am glad that there is still the CB band. But what has not changed is the QSL cards.
at that time one had only the possibility by post office or one had a
BOX pirbox called it at that time and today you have the possibility to send it by eQSL. I always do it immediately after the QSO/DX. I have had over 300 DX Smile but only got back about 45 eqsl ???? Why ???? Well, I don't know, but it is very frustrating, while it is easier than ever to send an eQSL, I don't know why people don't do it ???
I have already sent eQSL twice, but there was just no reply.
people should be really ashamed then there are also people who write to you then only paper QSL ?? if I should send everyone a paper QSL I would have to pay a lot of money for it and would also harm the environment because of the trees for those who don't understand it otherwise. It is a hobby for all of us and it makes pass, if I come with a selfmade antenna to Brazil or USA
but then to get no confirmation in the form of an eQSL is just SCH.....se it's just like on JS8 Digimode there is hardly still answered
unless you are new and live in Alaska or Australia but otherwise there goes only
HB-HB-HB meant hard beat inquiries and others make there advertising where then everything is listed and the frequencies blocked is just shit
how do I get in and how do I get out such people already existed at that time
and unfortunately I have to realize that they already exist again, I meant only on JS8
there it has become quite bad, so if the people you no longer even answer ok enough ranted I am also for it should become mandatory
with eQSL send I would like to write more, but I think the
many have the same eQSL problem, but anyway we go on
I wish all still good connections and hopefully also the there associated
eQSL confirmations have fun still with the hobby

harald13ek2122@gmail.com
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?